Say Goodbye To Repulsive Smells And Nasty Water Buildup Coming From Your Sink. ...
"THE AIR DRAIN BLASTER HELPS UNBLOCK KITCHEN SINK, TOILET AND BATHTUB IN SECONDS. "
PROMO PRICE = ₦15,000
The AIR DRAIN BLASTER IS DESIGNED TO UNBLOCK KITCHEN SINKS, TOILETS AND BATHTUB IN MINUTES.
- Pump the drain blaster and
- Squeeze the trigger.
Why You Needs To Get This Drain Blaster
- Easy to use. Simply pump the air drain blaster and blast away the blockage.
- Cheaper than plumbers. Most plumbers woud use you to chop because you be big man. Imagine calling your plumber 3X in a year and how much he will charge you compared to using this AIR DRAIN BLASTER that you will buy once and use for at least 5 years.
- Comes with 3 different suckers so that it can effectively unblock any kitchen sink, toilet or bath tub.
I ORDERED THIS PRODUCT SPECIFICALLY BECAUSE MY BATHROOM SINK WAS TOTALLY CLOGGED.I FOUND IT WHEN I SEARCHED THE ADVERT ON FACEBOOK ,BECAUSE THE PRICE IS SO REASONABLE.ALSO I HAVE READ THIS PLUNGER'S REVIEW.THIS PLUNGER IS EASY TO USE,IT CAN DEAL WITH VARIOUS BLOCKAGES,WITH HIGH PRESSURE AIR POWER,IT CLEARS DRAIN QUICKLY AND EASILY.IT DOES REALLY WORK FOR ME.HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
DR. DAVID FROM KADUNA
I ordered this because our KITCHEN SINK keeps on flooding from a clogged drain and at the sight of this small, hand held pipe i thought it won’t work but it did. It took me more than a single pump which is far from what they show on ads but it’s nonetheless effective. After three pumps the water cleared and flowed inside the drain again. I’ve used liquid drain cleaners before but that didn’t work out so I’m very glad with my purchase. It’s very handy and useful around the house.
MRS JANE FROM LAGOS
I was very skeptical but I have a slow tub drain that didn’t clear with chemicals or snake- I really did not want to open the wall to get to the pipe, so figured I had little to loose- any fixture with an overflow is easier with 2 people- one to block overflow and one to operate it- it’s plastic and I vouch for durability, the one I am using worth it.
- Mr TAIWO FROM PORT HARCOURT